(old) Mafia: Trailer (old) Mafia: Trailer

well...

Why the hell are your people green? Are they going to get mad, and get a buff like the hulk? o ok then that makes sense...

Dr. Vo - Episode 1 Dr. Vo - Episode 1

Great but...

Definetly reminded me of Dr. Evil lol. If you want this to be a ten, add talking.

Justas1 responds:

Yeah, I had to finish this in about a week or so and therefore didn't get the chance to add voices or lipsyncing. The sequel will definitely have both, and most likely original music too. Though I have other priorities at the moment, so it won't be out very soon. Check the website to see what's keeping us busy ;)

Fuzzy Wars Episode 1 Fuzzy Wars Episode 1

Musta taken a long time

Good job man! i give ya props! two things i have fer advice:
- make the sound at the beginning louder. i didnt catch them say "whose plan do we use" the first time.
- also, at the End Transmission_ screen, make it so you can choose the other two plans.

otherwise very original, keep it up!

Skip-Rock Skip-Rock

nice

it is pretty addictive... my high score is 94.37

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

lol

Very nice... Takes talent and you got it. Well I guess I'll be cool and put my song down fer all u you guys like everyone else did. :)

----------6-0---0---9-----6-0---2---2-----6-0---0---0---0-- -9---6-9------------------0---0---0---3-3-3-3-1---1---0---2- --2---2---0---0---0---3-3-1---b--------------------2-2-1---1 ---4-4-4-4-a---1---1---7-5-7-5-5-3-2-2-1---1---4-4-a---a---- ----------------