(old) Mafia: Trailer (old) Mafia: Trailer

well...

Why the hell are your people green? Are they going to get mad, and get a buff like the hulk? o ok then that makes sense...

Dr. Vo - Episode 1 Dr. Vo - Episode 1

Great but...

Definetly reminded me of Dr. Evil lol. If you want this to be a ten, add talking.

Justas1 responds:

Yeah, I had to finish this in about a week or so and therefore didn't get the chance to add voices or lipsyncing. The sequel will definitely have both, and most likely original music too. Though I have other priorities at the moment, so it won't be out very soon. Check the website to see what's keeping us busy ;)

Fuzzy Wars Episode 1 Fuzzy Wars Episode 1

Musta taken a long time

Good job man! i give ya props! two things i have fer advice:
- make the sound at the beginning louder. i didnt catch them say "whose plan do we use" the first time.
- also, at the End Transmission_ screen, make it so you can choose the other two plans.

otherwise very original, keep it up!

Worms: Automatic Worms: Automatic

Lol!

I saw the Holy Hand Grenade! nice touch buddy! lol thats what creativity is all about. keep it up

Pussy Hair Pussy Hair

LOL

Man i Actually fell fer that shit! lol i was so focused on the "pussy hair" i didn't realize there wasn't a bellybutton on "her stomach" lol make more

Knoxs "Mortal Kombat" Knoxs "Mortal Kombat"

LOLOLOLOL

That was absolutely ingenious! so funny! I used to like mortal kombat... BUT Now i Love it! thanx man fer rekindling my love for MK lol

My Life Of Yours My Life Of Yours

that goes deep

Wow... Thats good bro. i dont know whats goin on in your head, but whatever it is, it's brilliant. keep it up.

Blue or Red Pill? (v.2) Blue or Red Pill? (v.2)

LOL funny!

I loved your style man, the beard on trinity is a classic! lol. too funny man, keep it up

Stick Fight _ 01 Stick Fight _ 01

Great job man!

Il'll give ya props pal. :) i like the 3-d camera move, in fact i love it. i might just marry it! heh cya round and keep doin what u do best.

chaosdruid440 responds:

Thanks, my freind and I are working on a turn-based RPG. He does music, I do programming (BIG pain in the ass), and we both do art.